Our community is so full of talented artists and craftspeople and we are always excited when we get to work with them to create amazing kendamas for you.
Rowyn Hagen aka @Perplexia_String_Artist started making a name for themselves by electrifying kendamas and then filling in the resulting burns with a glowing epoxy. This technique takes any kendama and amps it up 10,000 volts! Rowyn is also a talented wood turner creating new kendama shapes and a string artist making some amazing sculptures. We are stoked to work with him for this project! Check out rowyndesigns.com/ for more art and information.
Each kendama is unique with this drop, so be sure you select the one you want with matching photo tag before adding to cart. These are unique handcrafted pieces of art so we cannot show all details and there may be differences between two of the same style product.
Balance Bevel in base cup
Sweets Crossken logo engraving
Electricity engraved lightning pattern filled with glowing epoxy.
Metal Spinner Bead
- We ship Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis.
- Orders placed after 1pm CST will ship on the following business day.
- Once orders ship the average domestic delivery time is 2-5 days depending on the service you choose.
- Please note all shipping times listed at checkout are estimates provided by USPS.
- International shipments may be subject to your local governments import taxes or customs charges.