*LIMITED EDITION* Hand painted by Shinya in the Sweets Lab and finished off with Cushion Clear. Photos don't do these kendamas justice.
Very limited batch.
Words from Shinya:
Name “SAKUYA” is come from The name “Konohanasakuya-hime” that is appearing at the oldest Japanese history book “Kojiki”. It is one of the origin of the word “Sakura (Cherry Blossom)咲耶(さくや SAKUYA) 日本最古の歴史書である古事記に登場する姫の名前:木花咲耶姫(このはなさ くやひめ)から取った。「桜」の語源のひとつと言われている。
Ash, Wenge, Zebrano
Balance Bevel in base cup
Splice engraving under little cup
Metal Spinner Bead
- We ship Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis.
- Orders placed after 1pm CST will ship on the following business day.
- Once orders ship the average domestic delivery time is 2-5 days depending on the service you choose.
- Please note all shipping times listed at checkout are estimates provided by USPS.
- International shipments may be subject to your local governments import taxes or customs charges.