We are constantly looking to push kendama forward in terms of play and style. The Sweets Lab series do just that. Maple BOOST kens, Cushion Clear & amazing designs make these some of the best limited edition kendamas available on the market.
This Sweets Lab series is a study of textiles and patterns. We looked at some iconic fabrics to pull our inspiration from and came up with these unique ideas. each uses their iconic pattern in a unique way to make the tamas stand out while still offering excellent tracking.
:Desperado: Bandana, hanky, kerchief, handkerchief, snot rag, etc. Another pattern we have been wanting to do for years and finally made happen! This one has so many hidden details in the design!
:THE BOOST SHAPE: The Decade Mod was the first Sweets Kendama to introduce a new shape in years. The extreme playability of this new design meant it had to be brought over into other products we offer. With some tweaks we are proud to offer the BOOST to the world. The BOOST is pretty much a PRIME on steroids. The cups are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, Safari BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of beech.
BOOST tamas are also slightly larger to help improve play and match the bigger cups.
This code is incredibly useful when showing someone kendama for the first time; all they have to do is open their camera to learn more and take that info with them!
- We ship Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis.
- Orders placed after 1pm CST will ship on the following business day.
- Once orders ship the average domestic delivery time is 2-5 days depending on the service you choose.
- Please note all shipping times listed at checkout are estimates provided by USPS.
- International shipments may be subject to your local governments import taxes or customs charges.