SixFinger Strings are the highest quality kendama strings on the market! Made from braided nylon they are resilient and offer the perfect balance of bounce and sturdiness. These are the strings we have been using on our Homegrowns and Pro Models for years, now with some extra length.
Why SixFinger Strings?
Tricks are evolving and nowadays many players prefer a longer string.
Sweets SixFinger Strings are extra-long by design so you can choose the perfect length for you!
Keep it traditional with 2 fingers or land all the juggles with a full 6.
There is a guide in every string pack to use as a reference when trimming your string. Everyone has different size fingers and playing preferences, so figure out what works best for you!
A traditional way to measure string lengths is to count how many fingers you can fit between the basecup and the end of your string while the tama is on the spike.
4 Packs include:
2 Spinner Beads
2 Plastic Beads
1 Stringing Tool
11 Packs include:
6 Spinner Beads
5 Plastic Beads
4 Stringing Tool
All SixFinger strings are approximately 23.5 inches (60cm) in length, and produced exclusively for Sweets Kendamas.
- We ship Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis.
- Orders placed after 1pm CST will ship on the following business day.
- Once orders ship the average domestic delivery time is 2-5 days depending on the service you choose.
- Please note all shipping times listed at checkout are estimates provided by USPS.
- International shipments may be subject to your local governments import taxes or customs charges.