Click the picture to see Christian Fraser's Favorite trick from #28trickslater
CHRISTIAN FRASER // @Cdfraser9 // Sweets Kendamas LEGEND
Why did you choose to do 28? To push myself to expand my creative kendama abilities, as well push how much I can grind and be efficient with a film session.
- What does 28 tricks later mean to you? I am just so honored and stoked my idea has gone viral in the kendama community.
- What type of characteristics / benefits did 28 Tricks later show you about your self? How did it push you? It shows that there is always time for kendama in your daily life if you want to make it happen.
- Do you see failure as beneficial? why or why not? To me, failure in this process is not an option, you will always find a way to be successful, whether it’s the trick you wanted or not.
- Do you feel like you leveled up as a player? why or why not?
Yes yes yes. I wish I would have done it this year to push myself even farther. Never stop never stopping!
-Was it worth the grind? It always is. I love looking back on Timehop to see the tricks I smacked.
- If you could give one "Mindset" tip to those looking to take on the challenge, what would it be?
“Do it for yourself, challenge yourself, push yourself, and grind until you are satisfied.”