Kaiju (怪獣kaijū) is a Japanese word meaning "strange creature" or "strange beast." In English, it has come to mean "monster" or "giant monster", referring to creatures of a large size seen in Japanese movies and television. These giant monsters are usually attacking major cities and engaging the military and other monsters in battle.
There is a long tradition of making oversized or XXL kendamas for performance and practice. More manageable than the Wrecking Ball that you may have played with at the Sweets Shop, the Kaiju is the perfect size for show and skill.
You will get a workout playing this kendama. Measuring over 12 inches tall and weighing over 2lbs this is not a kendama for your younger siblings.
Whether you want to perform in front of a crowd, film a unique edit, or finally work kendama into your CrossFit routine; the Kaiju is the perfect dama for you!
Each Kaiju Kendama comes in a unique box with a black carrying bag, extra string, XXL sticker pack, & poster.
Kaiju Kendamas are made from laminated Beech wood and finished with Sticky Clear. These are a limited batch.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is an XXL Kendama made of solid wood.
It is much heavier than a normal kendama.
Play this kendama at your own risk to avoid injury or death.
The extra weight of this kendama makes it more prone to chipping when dropped or from normal play.
There are no returns or exchanges for played kendamas.
The string is under extra pressure so please use caution when playing inside or near fragile objects.
*Sweets Kendamas LLC and associated representatives are not responsible for any bodily injury or property damage caused by the Kaiju Kendama. *
- We ship Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis.
- Orders placed after 1pm CST will ship on the following business day.
- Once orders ship the average domestic delivery time is 2-5 days depending on the service you choose.
- Please note all shipping times listed at checkout are estimates provided by USPS.
- International shipments may be subject to your local governments import taxes or customs charges.